Jack and Jill of America, Incorporated is a membership organization of mothers with children ages 2 – 19, dedicated to nurturing future African-American leaders by strengthening children through leadership development, volunteer service, philanthropic giving and civic duty.
- To create a medium of contact for children which will stimulate growth and development.
- To provide children a constructive educational, cultural, health, recreational & social program.
- To aid mothers in learning more about their children by careful study.
- To seek for all children the same advantages which we desire for our own.
- To support all national legislation aimed at bettering the conditions of all children.
Membership in Jack and Jill of America, Inc. is by invitation only.
Annual chapter dues are a requirement for active membership in the Dallas Chapter of Jack and Jill of America, Inc. There is a one-time national fee that is required along with the chapter dues during the first membership year. The amount of the chapter dues is based upon the National requirements of the organization and the needs of the local chapter.
Tammi Abney, President
Audra Chavis, Vice President
Odette Goer, Recording Secretary
Eboni Kelly-WIlliams, Corresponding Secretary
Venita Owens, Treasurer
Joelle Hinds, Financial Secretary
Kesha Harris-Henderson, Program Director
Thomica Evans, Historian
Jacquie Andrews, Editor
Kimberly Brown, Parliamentarian
Stephanie Warren, Chaplain
TBA, Foundation Chair
Jill Louis Bowman, Member at Large